Ally Brooke - Wikipedia
|Birth name||Allyson Brooke Hernandez|
|Born||(1993-07-07) July 7, 1993 (age 24)|
San Antonio, Texas, U.S.
|Associated acts||Fifth Harmony|
Allyson Brooke Hernandez (born July 7, 1993), is an American singer and member of girl group Fifth Harmony.
She was born and raised in San Antonio, Texas, to Jerry and Patricia Hernandez. Brooke was a six week premature baby, weighing in at 1 pound and 4 ounces when she was born. She is of Mexican descent and has an older brother. She attended Cornerstone Christian Elementary School in San Antonio, Texas and completed her high school education through home-schooling. She cites Selena as her biggest musical influence.
2012–present: Fifth Harmony
See also: Fifth Harmony
Brooke auditioned for The X Factor in Austin, Texas, not far from her hometown in San Antonio. Singing "On My Knees" from contemporary Christian and Latin pop singer Jaci Velasquez. For her bootcamp round she sang against Jullia Bullock singing Knockin' on Heaven's Door. She was eliminated from the "young adults" category at the bootcamp round then regrouped into a girl group known as Fifth Harmony. The group advanced to the live shows and managed to finish in third place. Her grandfather passed away during week 4 performance of Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You) by Kelly Clarkson.
After the finale of The X Factor, Fifth Harmony was signed to Syco Music and Epic Records. The group released their first EP, Better Together (2013), along with the albums Reflection (2015) and 7/27 (2016). They released their self-titled third studio album Fifth Harmony on August 25, 2017.
2017–present: Solo projects
Besides her work with Fifth Harmony, Brooke was also featured on American DJ-duo Lost Kings song "Look at Us Now" along with American rapper ASAP Ferg, which was released on June 9, 2017. In July 2017, Brooke was set to perform a solo show in São Paulo, but the show was cancelled. Brooke performed at the Convention Center's Lila Cockrell Theatre in San Antonio, Texas with Plácido Domingo on January 24, 2018. She collaborated with German DJ Topic for the song "Perfect" released January 26, 2018. The music video for the song premiered the same day.
Along with Fifth Harmony, Brooke has been involved with many charities like DoSomething.org and the Ryan Seacrest Foundation. Hernandez is the Celebrity Ambassador for March of Dimes, a nonprofit organization working to prevent premature birth, birth defects and infant mortality. On December 23, 2016, she had a toy drive in her hometown, San Antonio, benefiting children at local hospitals.
See also: Fifth Harmony discography
- ^@AllyBrooke (July 7, 2015). "Kisses to everyone. You are so kind in your birthday messages and I want y'all to know that I LOVE YOU" (Tweet). Retrieved February 28, 2017 – via Twitter.
- ^Atkinson, Katie (November 20, 2015). "Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Brings Awareness to Premature Birth to 'Save Little Babies Like Me'". Billboard. Retrieved February 28, 2017.
- ^Huerta, Heidi (October 13, 2015). "9 Latino Chart-Toppers You Probably Didn't Know Were Latino". MTV News. Retrieved February 28, 2017.
- ^Jakle, Jeanne (August 7, 2013). "S.A. singer realizes 'dream': a hometown concert". San Antonio Express-News. Retrieved February 28, 2017.
- ^Diaz, Thatiana (January 24, 2018). "Ally Brooke on Fifth Harmony's Future and Her Latina Roots". People. Retrieved May 10, 2017.
- ^Cubria, Kaitlin (May 24, 2015). "The Truth Behind Fifth Harmony's Auditions on The X Factor". teen.com. Retrieved February 28, 2017.
- ^Kissick, Dean (June 5, 2016). "Fifth Harmony". Wonderland Magazine. Retrieved February 28, 2017.
- ^Oldenburg, Ann (December 20, 2012). "'X Factor' crowns Season 2 winner". USA Today. Retrieved February 28, 2017.
- ^Harp, Justin (May 18, 2016). "'It's More Personal to Us Now': Inside Fifth Harmony's Second Act". Fuse. Retrieved February 28, 2017.
- ^Wass, Mike. "Ally Brooke Shines on Lost Kings' Fiery "Look at Us Now"". Idolator. Retrieved June 8, 2017.
- ^"Ally Brooke of Fifth Harmony to perform in solo show in Brazil". Virgula. February 2, 2018. Retrieved February 20, 2017.
- ^Madalyn Mendoza (January 24, 2018). "Ally Brooke promotes her upcoming San Antonio show with 'legendary' Placido Domingo". MySA.com. Retrieved January 9, 2018.
- ^Nicholas Rice (January 24, 2018). "Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Releasing Debut Solo Single 'Perfect,' Collab With Topic". Billboard. Retrieved January 23, 2018.
- ^Topic (February 2, 2018). "Topic & Ally Brooke – Perfect (Official Music Video)". YouTube.com. Retrieved January 26, 2018.
- ^"DoSomething.org and Fifth Harmony Join Forces for the #ImABoss Campaign". PR Newswire. July 8, 2014. Retrieved March 4, 2017.
- ^"Fifth Harmony Makes Their Third Visit To Seacrest Studios!". RYAN SEACREST FOUNDATION. August 8, 2014. Retrieved March 4, 2017.
- ^"Singer Ally Brooke Of Fifth Harmony Helps Lead Nationwide March For Babies". March of Dimes. April 18, 2016. Retrieved February 28, 2017.
- ^Saldana, Hector (December 24, 2016). "Fifth Harmony singer in town for toy drive, meet 'n' greet". San Antonio Express-News. Retrieved February 28, 2017.
List of Hispanic and Latino AmericansList of Mexican Americans
Стоп Моушен Монстер хай Фильм Агент Алекс Тейлор & Гипно-Слизь #4 (Stop motion Agent Alex Taylor)
Опубликовано: 15.02.2018 | Автор: diaconnarab
Всего 4 комментариев.
Элли Брук — певица, 1/5 Fifth Harmony, любительница панд, поклонница Эда Ширана и просто милая девушка.
Fifth Harmony. Материал из Википедии — свободной энциклопедии. Лорен Мишель Хурэги Моргадо Элли Брук Дайна Джейн Хансен Нормани Кордей.
Ally Brooke is a singer and a member of the girl group Fifth Harmony. This channel was generated automatically by YouTube's video discovery system.
Биография Актер Элли Брук, Участвовал более чем в 2 картинах начиная с 2011г. Страница Элли Брук на википедия и IMDB.
News about the singer and songwriter Ally Brooke | Website.
Ally Brooke (born: Allyson Brooke Hernandez; July 7, 1993) is a Mexican-American singer. She's the oldest member of Fifth Harmony. She auditioned for The X Factor in Austin, Texas, not far from her hometown in San Antonio.